5 Best Smartphones Under 13K Pesos Today (Mid 2016)
|5 best smartphones under 13K Pesos today (Mid 2016)|
The top 5 phones under 13K!
1. Vivo V3 - At just 9,990 Pesos, the Vivo V3 is the most affordable in our list, but that doesn't mean it can't go toe to toe with the big boys. Why? it's equipped with a 1.7 GHz 64 Bit Snapdragon 616 octa core processor, large 3 GB RAM, big 32 GB storage, 13 MP main camera with full manual controls, speedy fingerprint scanner, and the best HiFi chip (AK4375) under 13K today.
Related: Vivo V3 Unboxing And First Impressions - A Potential Killer Deal?
|Honor 6 Plus|
2. Honor 6 Plus - Some of you may wonder what is this 2014 phone doing in this list, but check this out first. Originally priced at 17,490, you can now get this handset for just 11,990 Pesos. Plus its looks, specs, and features is still one of the best in its price range today!
Why? It goes with a metal frame design with glass at the back, 5.5 inch full HD screen with super slim bezels, loads with a 64 Bit Kirin 935 octa core processor, has 3 GB RAM, 32 GB expandable storage, and large 3,600 mAh that provides up to two days of battery life.
Apart from that, it is like a Huawei P9 on a budget. This phone is also equipped with a dual camera setup that includes two 8 MP sensors that creates a 13 MP f/2.0 aperture result. On our test, this can still beat most sub-13K phone today in terms of camera picture results on any given time.
Lastly, it was recently update to Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS, has OTG, LTE cat 6, NFC, IR blaster (remote), and gyroscope sensor for AR and VR.
Related: Honor 6 Plus Review, More Than Just A Dual Camera Beast!
|ZenFone 3 Laser|
3. ZenFone 3 Laser - Priced at 11,990 Pesos, the ZenFone 3 Laser is a solid all around package. It now goes with an all metal frame, beautiful 5.5 inch full HD screen with 2.5D glass, Snapdragon 430 processor, HUGE 4 GB of RAM, and fully loaded 13 MP f/2.0 Sony IMX214 main camera w/ 2nd gen laser AF, EIS, and dual real tone LED flash.
Related: Asus ZenFone 3 Laser First Impressions - An Overhaul!
|Huawei P9 Lite|
4. Huawei P9 Lite - At 12,490 Pesos, the P9 Lite ranks among the best deals today. It boast one of the best to hold type of build in the midrange phone today. It has a perfectly sized 5.2 inch FHD screen, packed with the new 1.7 GHz 64 Kirin 650 octa core processor, 3 GB RAM, 16 GB storage, and 3,000 mAh of battery that can last a day or two of use.
Another special trait of this phone is it has one of the most capable 13 MP camera for its price today that's packed with cool features such as light painting, super night mode, and full manual controls. It also has an advanced type of fingerprint scanner at the back with gesture controls.
Related: Huawei P9 Lite Review - Superb Experience, Amazing Price!
5. Oppo F1s - Oppo's newest phone deserves some attention here. With an SRP of just 12,990 Pesos, the F1 is is equipped with beautiful build and capable specs. It goes with a 5.5 inch HD screen with 2.5D curve glass, the new 1.5 GHz 64 Bit MT6750 octa core processor, Mali T860 GPU, 3 GB RAM, 32 GB storage, and 3075 mAh of battery capacity.
What's special here is it is like a budget F1 Plus with its large 16 MP front facing cameras that's perfect for your selfies. Then it has a fingerprint scanner and LTE connectivity as well.
Related: Oppo F1s Unboxing And First Impressions - A Beautiful Selfie Machine!
Honorable mentions: Lenovo K5 Note, ZenFone 2 Laser 6.0, Huawei GR5, Cherry Mobile M1, and Oppo F1.
That's it on our list! Did we miss anything? Please let us know.