At Fitbit's booth last CES 2017 in Las Vegas, Fitbit has announced the launch of much improved Fitstar trainer app. The app aims to deliver new trainers, additional exercises, and tailored music to help you motivate and reach your guided goals quicker.
|Fitstar by Fitbit on Android|
The new Fitstar trainer app is packed with tailored workouts and recommendations based on your Fitstar and Fitbit activities. It has a more robust guidance and coaching to help you work out smarter and get the most out of the company's well engineered ecosystem. Plus, there are now new trainers to choose from, expanded library of excercises, customizable music, and refreshed interface.
|Fitstar by Fitbit for iOS|
“Since joining the Fitbit family in 2014, we’ve known the marriage of wearables and our dynamic video workouts would lead to more effective and relevant fitness programs,” said Mike Maser, Co-Founder and VP of Fitstar by Fitbit. “The redesigned Fitstar Personal Trainer app takes the next step in realizing this vision. For example, by intelligently matching your Fitbit-tracked activities with Fitstar's huge array of content, we're delivering smarter guidance that allows people to target specific muscle groups in order to reach their goals faster.”
The redesigned Fitstar Personal Trainer app experience includes:
- Recommended workouts: Fitstar will recommend workouts based on your daily activity tracked with a Fitbit device in the new “Guidance” tab, providing customized fitness guidance to better help you reach your goals.
- Two certified personal trainers: Choose between Adrian and Lea who will guide you on your fitness journey. You can decide who motivates you more and switch between the two personalities as you see fit.
- Fitstar Radio: Personalize your workout soundtrack with Fitstar Radio, which offers several popular music stations from Pop to Hip Hop to motivate you while you exercise.
- New look and feel: A new, redesigned look and feel provides a fresh and inspiring exercise experience that you can view on a wide variety of formats, from mobile phones to the latest high-def TVs.
- More moves: An expanded library of new bodyweight and cardio exercises for every fitness level, with more to be added regularly.
The Fitstar is now available for FREE in Google Play or Apple app store worldwide in different languages such as English, French, German, Portugues, and Spanish. It also works with Chromecast and Airplay and accessible thru WiFi on iOS, and Android devices.
The entire Freestyle catalog is priced at USD 7.99 (around PHP 399) per month or USD 39.99 (around PHP 1,990) per year.