LG V10 Officially Launched In PH! Truly Loaded With Innovative Features And FREE 200 GB Micro SD Card!
|LG V10 PH launch|
Dubbed as the LG V10, the company resumed their tradition of being a market leader in terms of innovations as this handset is loaded with top notch build, specs and comes with features never before seen in a smartphone.
What made the LG V10 so special?
|Check out how good it looks at the back|
|LG managed to make it this slim|
Secondary screen - This is the first phone in the world to feature a secondary screen on top that acts as a personalized signature, call option and shortcut for 5 recent apps / 5 contacts and music player. It also has an option to be always open to easily notify you without draining battery that much.
|Wide angle and normal selfie mode|
Dual selfie camera - Unlike usual dual selfie cam setup that's using the other sensor as a depth sensor for added dynamic range, the dual camera configuration of the LG G4 houses a standard 80 degree sensor and 120 degree wide angle sensor. The effect is you get a toggle where-in you can choose a regular selfie mode or the wide angle mode perfect for groufies!
Manual video mode - The LG V10 is the first smartphone in the world to boast a manual video mode feature. Dubbed as the Steady Record tech, it uses an electronic image stabilization (EIS) optimized for recording video to neutralize shake, helping to capture sharper video footage even when you’re on the move. Based on what we saw, the video output produced is unbelievable for a phone.
|The manual mode|
- Snap Video Mode: create one video by combining many shorter videos
- 15-Sec. Auto Edit: create a short video highlight clip by automatically eliminating blurred frames and static scenes
- Quick Video Editor: easily trim or change the frame rate and add after-effects, such as colors and background music
- Quick Share: when finished recording, a pop-up appears on the display showing options of popular social networks to make video sharing even easier and faster
- Audio Monitoring: adjust the sensitivity of the three microphones more accurately during video recording and directly monitor and control audio inputs
- Wind Noise Filter: eliminate external wind noise for high-quality sound when shooting video outdoors
HiFi audio - If I'm correct, this handset is the first one to utlize the high-end ESS Sabre 9018C2M DAC which can play up to 32 bit / 384 KHz lossless audio. This type of HiFi DAC is usually reserved for dedicated audiophile music players (not android phones) with over 30,000 Pesos price tag. LG truly made a marvelous jobin incorporating that type of technology on a smartphone without the price hike for your best in class listening experience thru headphones.
4 GB RAM - The V10 is one of the few smartphones in the world that has 4 GB of RAM that should make it one of the smoothest and most seamless phone when it comes to multitasking. That's aside from the flagship level specifications this handset have.
LG V10 Specs
The amazing LG V10 is now available for the Philippine market in participating concept stores nationwide for the suggested retail price of 37,990 Pesos. If you purchase this phone from November 27 to November 29, 2015 you also get a the world's largest 200 GB memory card worth 11,000 Pesos for FREE!
Sweet deal right? What do you think guys?