Last April, SimpliVity, a leader in hyperconverged infrastructure that revolutionized IT enterprises today, announced that they're rapidly growing in the Philippines. SimpliVity was able to ship more than 50 hyperconverged platforms to government, telecommunications, education and manufacturing customers in just a span of 5 months.
|SimpliVity is rapidly growing in the Philippines|
“We are thrilled by SimpliVity’s rapid adoption after just entering the Philippines market,” said Scott Morris, Vice President of Asia Pacific and Japan. “We believe our products offer enterprises a great opportunity to scale out their infrastructure and become adaptable in a constantly evolving business environment – something their old legacy systems just couldn’t handle. And with our latest release, OmniStack 3.5, we are eager to see even greater adoption of hyperconvergence in the country.”
The reason behind that is SimpliVity lives more than its expectation. They managed to reduce TCO, accelerated data efficiency, add flexibility to scale as they grow and provide ultra-fast provisioning that comes with deploying their hyperconvergence solutions.
|At the SimpliVity event|
No only that, SimpliVity is also the only vendor to guarantee results for hyperconverged solutions sold in the country.
Here's some of the statements from their clients why they chose SimpliVity:
“The inline de-duplication and compression component of SimpliVity’s technology is amazing,” said Jimmy Ng, IT manager, Monde Nissin Corporation. “We can now deploy disk-heavy usage applications, like mail servers and in-memory database like SAP HANA for development, without the need to add more physical storage. In addition, SimpliVity’s built-in backup and recovery substantially improves our recovery time objectives and recovery point objectives, which reduces the amount of risk.”
A leading telecommunications corporation in the Philippines needed a simple, agile, and reliable solution to help them provide the best mobile services to their customers. By switching to SimpliVity hyperconverged technology, this telecommunications giant not only achieved a 75% improvement in performance, but it also attained tremendous savings of 100:1 to 200:1 in storage capacity and IO performance. “With the SimpliVity Solution, our virtual environment is more dense than it was before.” - Leading Telecommunications Service Provider in Philippines
Customers choose SimpliVity hyperconvergence solutions as it helps to address the five inter-connected IT issues facing businesses in the Philippines market:
1. The challenge of handling a explosive growth of data and challenges associated with storing data, protecting data and moving data using the same or reduced IT budget.
2. The lack of data center facilities or floor space and power to support the digital journey for all business.
3. The agility expected of IT to support a rapidly evolvingbusiness model where IT is harnessed in all aspects of the business from sales, customer support and operations.
4. The shortage of skilled IT talent in the Philippines market to manage an IT infrastructure, that is growing in complexity due to the digital transformation businesses are undergoing.
5. Slow Internet speeds and lack of Internetbandwidth that impedes inter-datacenter and branch office connectivity preventing effective data exchange and the formulation of cost effective disaster recovery strategies.
SimpliVity also explained that they're helping the customers to address all those problems and challenges by simplifying IT infrastructure the way it should be. They claimed to be the only hyperconverged infrastructure provider to combine all the functionality of an entire data center stack below the hypervisor - including compute, storage, wan optimization, backup, and more - onto industry-standard x86 hardware. With that, SimpliVity can minimize the cost and complexity of storing, moving, protecting, and backing up data. In addition, the simplified infrastructure consolidates the space and components required for an agile, speedy data center, and makes it easier for IT generalists to manage the entire infrastructure.
For more info, visit the website of SimpliVity now.